EDC

Full Version: how many posts for the protected accountability forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i thought it was 150, but i guess not.
150 & a member for at least three (3) weeks - you've been here since the beginning of august ish? message anne about that, seems to be an issue
Please try accessing through here https://eatingdisordercentral.com/forum-145.html if you still encounter an error message any mod so we can take a good look at the issue Smile
were you able to access the restricted accountability? Let me know if not and I will look into this!
I have the same problem
thanks for letting me know.

I will check this out right now and see what's going on!
(01-22-2019, 02:05 PM)Goddess Annea Wrote: [ -> ] thanks for letting me know.

I will check this out right now and see what's going on!

It's working now! Thank you!
awesome!

Having the same issue as well. Still says restricted.
Are you still having issues? The system needs a bit to "get" you have the required post count, so it doesn't work immediately. But now you definitely should have access.
Let me know if you're still having issues.

To somewhat explains what happens when you reach a new "post limit/restriction" - you are then moved to the next "group" that will give you access to whatever forum. So if it requires 150 posts, there may be a delay between post #150 and when you can actually access the forum. The system will automatically promote you to the next group, but there is (normally) a good 15 minute delay between.

Please let me know if you still cannot access and I can investigate further. It appears lately there may be a longer delay for some reason, but then people are able to access the restricted forum.

It works this morning! I sort of figured it was probably a matter of the system needing a little bit to realize you'd hit the threshold.
oh I'm glad it's working now! Smile
I have the same problem but I’ve been a member for a long time and I’ve had over 150 posts for a long time as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-06-2019, 09:08 AM)im_always_in_wonderland Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem but I’ve been a member for a long time and I’ve had over 150 posts for a long time as well.

I just checked and you are in the proper 'member group' in order to access the protected accountability.

Here is the link: https://eatingdisordercentral.com/forum-145.html

You should definitely be able to access it and I can find nothing showing that you cannot access. Let me know if you are unable to see that forum and I will do some further digging.
(05-06-2019, 11:47 AM)Goddess Annea Wrote: [ -> ]I just checked and you are in the proper 'member group' in order to access the protected accountability.

Here is the link: https://eatingdisordercentral.com/forum-145.html

You should definitely be able to access it and I can find nothing showing that you cannot access. Let me know if you are unable to see that forum and I will do some further digging.

Yes I can open it thank you

How long do we have to wait after we achieve 150 posts before being allowed to view the restricted content?
i've been a member for months btw

Edit: nvm got it. Thank u
(05-08-2019, 09:38 PM)dare Wrote: [ -> ]How long do we have to wait after we achieve 150 posts before being allowed to view the restricted content?
i've been a member for months btw

Edit: nvm got it. Thank u

yeah, there's always a delay while the system processes members and moves them to the next "group" that allows access to the protected accountability.