NEED ASSISTANCE Can't login to mpa/can't use email on edc

Guest Åstrid

Guest Åstrid

So I've been lurking on mpa for a long time and I finally decided to make an account before the site moves because lately I really think I need a support group. Except when I made my mpa account, the 'Mandatory new member reading' box WILL NOT GO AWAY.  Its been a few days. I don't have a computer so I can only use phone and tablet for it. And on both it won't go away. I've tried different browsers, going on mobile, going on full access, making another account, deleting search history. Nothing works. I know others have had this issue before but since I don't have a computer I'm not sure how to fix this. Then I figured well maybe ill make an account on edc instead. But during the login you need an active email address in order to have an account, and I can't use my real one (its connected to my parents email and they'll receive it and  I DO NOT need them knowing about this). Is there a way around this where I can still have an account without needing the email? Or is there a way for my mpa account to work instead? Thank you if you can help <3

9 hours ago, Guest Åstrid said:

So I've been lurking on mpa for a long time and I finally decided to make an account before the site moves because lately I really think I need a support group. Except when I made my mpa account, the 'Mandatory new member reading' box WILL NOT GO AWAY.  Its been a few days. I don't have a computer so I can only use phone and tablet for it. And on both it won't go away. I've tried different browsers, going on mobile, going on full access, making another account, deleting search history. Nothing works. I know others have had this issue before but since I don't have a computer I'm not sure how to fix this. Then I figured well maybe ill make an account on edc instead. But during the login you need an active email address in order to have an account, and I can't use my real one (its connected to my parents email and they'll receive it and  I DO NOT need them knowing about this). Is there a way around this where I can still have an account without needing the email? Or is there a way for my mpa account to work instead? Thank you if you can help <3

yes, I will allow you to sign up on edc with a fake email and then I can manually approve your account.

once you have an account here, you can message me privately and I can help you (hopefully) work out the issues with your mpa account.

just reply back to this thread and let me know your username on edc and I will get you approved 😊

14 hours ago, Guest Åstrid said:

My username on edc is Åstrid

Thank you so much for the help :))

just approved you!

message me once you get settled in and I can help with your mpa account.