EDC
[Resolved] I can't view my alerts - Printable Version

+- EDC (https://eatingdisordercentral.com)
+-- Forum: COMMUNITY (https://eatingdisordercentral.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Forum: All About EDC (https://eatingdisordercentral.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: [Resolved] I can't view my alerts (/thread-20008.html)

I can't view my alerts - notme - 05-18-2019

It doesn't let me view my alerts either on my phone or on my Mac. Is something wrong with it??

RE: I can't view my alerts - notme - 05-18-2019

problem solved haha suddenly I could view them on my computer

RE: I can't view my alerts - Kontra. - 05-19-2019

Glad it works now. Have you done anything for it to work again?

RE: I can't view my alerts - notme - 05-19-2019

(05-19-2019, 01:50 AM)Kontra. Wrote: Glad it works now. Have you done anything for it to work again?

anything haha but only tried on pc

RE: I can't view my alerts - A6 Paper - 05-19-2019

I'm having this problem as well and I've found it comes and goes with seemingly no pattern
edit: basically I click the "Alerts (1)" and it doesn't do anything

RE: I can't view my alerts - notme - 05-20-2019

(05-19-2019, 11:12 PM)A6 Paper Wrote: I'm having this problem as well and I've found it comes and goes with seemingly no pattern
edit: basically I click the "Alerts (1)" and it doesn't do anything

It happened to me, now on Mac it happened again but I clicked and waited and then they opened

RE: I can't view my alerts - Lissome - 06-02-2019

I know this thread is a lil old, but I also can't access my alerts on the front page; I have to be clicking on them from a thread, private messages, etc. Otherwise it won't drop down. I use desktop as well, the problem with mobile is less severe in my experience

RE: I can't view my alerts - Dee1977 - 06-02-2019

Same here, It also comes and goes and only on my laptop (pc). I can always see them on my phone

RE: I can't view my alerts - death - 06-06-2019

Just thought I'd chip in even though I'm late
Whenever this happens, I just open the alerts in a new tab and I can see them from there. Seems to be the quick-look menu that bugs out periodically.

RE: I can't view my alerts - notme - 06-10-2019

(06-06-2019, 10:14 AM)death Wrote: Just thought I'd chip in even though I'm late
Whenever this happens, I just open the alerts in a new tab and I can see them from there. Seems to be the quick-look menu that bugs out periodically.

It happens me on phone, and I could see them some time ago without a problem

RE: I can't view my alerts - death - 06-10-2019

(06-10-2019, 01:25 PM)notme Wrote: It happens me on phone, and I could see them some time ago without a problem

Same. Like, I have to open a new tab on my phone. Hold the notifs link with your finger until the drop-down menu opens and you can select "open link in new tab" or something like that. At least this works for me.

RE: I can't view my alerts - notme - 06-10-2019

(06-10-2019, 01:31 PM)death Wrote: Same. Like, I have to open a new tab on my phone. Hold the notifs link with your finger until the drop-down menu opens and you can select "open link in new tab" or something like that. At least this works for me.

Absolutely same. And on computer I have to click the alerts link and wait some seconds until it finally opens