[Resolved] How come I can't see how many people liked anything?
Started by Shiki

2 posts in this topic
Shiki

52 posts 2 threads Joined: Mar Sat 2019
04-06-2019, 04:13 AM -
It might be different because im not on mobile (or im just dumb) but I can't seem to see like counts. I know its not really important or anything but it makes me kinda sad for some reason lol. Ah but if that is the case then why is that? Since no downvote button exists (which is a good thing) is it still bad? Sorry if i'm just being ignorant though!
Kontra.
EDC Official Tech Support

2,619 posts 15 threads Joined: Jul Mon 2018
04-06-2019, 04:18 AM -
@Shiki The normal EDC theme doesn't show you likes but there's another one that does. At the bottom right corner of every page, there's a dropdown menue to switch themes. Select "Default Theme" and you'll be able to see the likes under each post. (Here's some shitty graphics to show you where and how exactly.)
Shiki

52 posts 2 threads Joined: Mar Sat 2019
04-06-2019, 04:22 AM -
(04-06-2019, 04:18 AM)Kontra. Wrote: @Shiki The normal EDC theme doesn't show you likes but there's another one that does. At the bottom right corner of every page, there's a dropdown menue to switch themes. Select "Default Theme" and you'll be able to see the likes under each post. (Here's some shitty graphics to show you where and how exactly.)

Thank you so much!