Scholar

1,557 posts 119 threads Joined: Jul Sun 2018
07-13-2019, 08:39 AM -
When I copy the link in the insert pictures icon up there it just does this

[Image: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=...1544206855]
State 
Height- 5'5
My Highest Weight Ever- 246 pounds
My starting weight- 208.4 pounds (October, 4, 2019)
My current weight- unknown they took the scale away..
My goal weight 150 - 175 pounds
Here's a little about myself:
I hear voices, I dissociate. I think I have a dissociation disorder (DID or OSDD) My voices are alters. Their names are Ashley, Derek, and Stephanie.
Derek- Abuser, suicidal, self harmer, wants to kill the host, when I dissociate into him he hurts me bad.
Ashley- Hurt, abused, anorexic angel, has eating disorder and tells me to starve myself, fast, throw up my food. Judges others for what they eat and their weight. Doesn't want to hurt the host. 
Stephanie- My little, protector, wears green dress and yellow socks, loves the forest and meadows, runs to them often, loves candy and colorful things, usually happy, doesn't want to hurt the host. She's been a lot more mature lately and is currently aged as 10 years old
Kontra.
EDC Official Tech Support

2,866 posts 17 threads Joined: Jul Mon 2018
07-13-2019, 09:06 AM -
(07-13-2019, 08:39 AM)Allyson Wrote: When I copy the link in the insert pictures icon up there it just does this

[Image: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=...1544206855]

That's the right procedure but there's something wrong with the link. My guess is that it isn't an actual image URL but a site URL (can't say for sure as it blocks out EU visitors). When you want to get the image link, you either long-tap (mobile) or right-click (computer) on it and choose "copy image URL" (or the like).
Allyson
Scholar

07-13-2019, 01:00 PM -
[Image: https://www.facebook.com/photo.phpfbid=1...=3&sfns=mo]
State 
Height- 5'5
I hear voices, I dissociate. I think I have a dissociation disorder (DID or OSDD) My voices are alters. Their names are Ashley, Derek, and Stephanie.
Derek- Abuser, suicidal, self harmer, wants to kill the host, when I dissociate into him he hurts me bad.
Ashley- Hurt, abused, anorexic angel, has eating disorder and tells me to starve myself, fast, throw up my food. Judges others for what they eat and their weight. Doesn't want to hurt the host. 
Stephanie- My little, protector, wears green dress and yellow socks, loves the forest and meadows, runs to them often, loves candy and colorful things, usually happy, doesn't want to hurt the host. She's been a lot more mature lately and is currently aged as 10 years old
Allyson
Scholar

07-13-2019, 01:01 PM -
[Image: https://img1.cookinglight.timeinc.net/si...-EyeEm.jpg]
State 
Height- 5'5
Allyson
Scholar

07-13-2019, 01:02 PM -
(07-13-2019, 09:06 AM)Kontra. Wrote: That's the right procedure but there's something wrong with the link. My guess is that it isn't an actual image URL but a site URL (can't say for sure as it blocks out EU visitors). When you want to get the image link, you either long-tap (mobile) or right-click (computer) on it and choose "copy image URL" (or the like).

See my above attempts

I can do it from google images but not fb images
State 
Height- 5'5
Allyson
Scholar

07-13-2019, 01:03 PM -
[Image: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&sfns=mo]
State 
Height- 5'5
Allyson
Scholar

07-13-2019, 01:04 PM -
[Image: https://ibb.co/2W1BW0v]
State 
Height- 5'5
Allyson
Scholar

07-13-2019, 01:06 PM -
[Image: https://i.imgur.com/WiANBli.jpg]
State 
Height- 5'5
Allyson
Scholar

07-13-2019, 01:06 PM -
(07-13-2019, 09:06 AM)Kontra. Wrote: That's the right procedure but there's something wrong with the link. My guess is that it isn't an actual image URL but a site URL (can't say for sure as it blocks out EU visitors). When you want to get the image link, you either long-tap (mobile) or right-click (computer) on it and choose "copy image URL" (or the like).

I figured it out thank you
State 
Height- 5'5
Bailey
Rookie

104 posts 2 threads Joined: Aug Sun 2018
08-10-2019, 08:59 PM -
when i do it just says copy image addres and i get the broken link thingy too =[ i cant figure out how to fix it. is it because theyre on reddit?
Goddess Annea
Namaslayer

2,932 posts 74 threads Joined: Jun Sun 2018
08-11-2019, 01:39 PM -
(08-10-2019, 08:59 PM)Bailey Wrote: when i do it just says copy image addres and i get the broken link thingy too =[  i cant figure out how to fix it.  is it because theyre on reddit?

can you paste the link here and I can see if I can get it to work?
[Image: https://data.whicdn.com/images/108317299/original.jpg]

I am illuminated, inspired, and grateful for this opportunity to expand in the light of pure consciousness.

If you want to send me an anonymous message, please do so here: https://GoddessAnnea.Sarahah.com

Allyson
Scholar

08-13-2019, 08:50 AM -
[Image: https://i.imgur.com/mQfdL0j.png]
State 
Height- 5'5