how do i get my banned account back?

Guest guest

Guest guest

so a while back i was banned for "trolling and lying" when i wasnt, i made a post venting about being in a very bad relationship that i have since left. I wasnt thinking straight at the moment and i wasnt lying nor trolling. Is there any way i can get my account back / unbanned? Please and thankyou

On 3/24/2023 at 12:18 PM, Guest guest said:

so a while back i was banned for "trolling and lying" when i wasnt, i made a post venting about being in a very bad relationship that i have since left. I wasnt thinking straight at the moment and i wasnt lying nor trolling. Is there any way i can get my account back / unbanned? Please and thankyou

Are you the account that claimed on edsf that your PE teacher was an ana coach? And then you came here and made a post saying your boyfriend was an ana coach? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

yes, and i never claimed y pe teacher was an ana coach, just that i tohught he was, i no longer think he is and i now understand how stupid i was for thinking like that. my boyfriend is an ana coach, everything i said in that post is true. it was vent. i wasnt thinking clearly. i was in an abusive relationship and at the time i didnt know it or not. i overthink and overshare a lot and sometimes im not thinkin gabout what might happen

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

yes, and i never claimed y pe teacher was an ana coach, just that i tohught he was, i no longer think he is and i now understand how stupid i was for thinking like that. my boyfriend is an ana coach, everything i said in that post is true. it was vent. i wasnt thinking clearly. i was in an abusive relationship and at the time i didnt know it or not. i overthink and overshare a lot and sometimes im not thinkin gabout what might happen

You can’t. We don’t make ban decisions without being certain that users are being disruptive to the community. The staff discussed your case for days before coming to the decision. We don’t intend to reverse it. There are other communities out there for you to join but EDC is not one of them. Have a great day.

40 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

ok then, i would like all of my posts on edsf removed. and i would like to know what you discussed about me.

No one is privy to our discussion and no exceptions will be made. To request your content be removed on EDSF, request on EDSF. EDC and EDSF are not one.

• McLovin' It 1
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

ok then, i would like all of my posts on edsf removed. and i would like to know what you discussed about me.

if you would like your content on EDSF removed, you must email privacy@verticalscope.com and ask them to remove your content. You will need to provide your account name, email associated with the account so they know it's you and the website the account is on (EDSF) because Vertical Scope manages hundreds of forums. 

As @Kay pointed out, the moderating team (whether on EDC or EDSF) does not share the details of any of our discussions or moderating decisions as all of that is confidential and remains confidential as it is privileged and often sensitive information. 

Guest guest

i dont have access to the email that i used to make those accounts, goddess annea i know your a mod on edsf to. if you unban me i will delete my posts but it may take a bit because i want to copy and paste my thinspo threads, also im busy this week so i might not have much time to do it.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

i dont have access to the email that i used to make those accounts, goddess annea i know your a mod on edsf to. if you unban me i will delete my posts but it may take a bit because i want to copy and paste my thinspo threads, also im busy this week so i might not have much time to do it.

I'm even busier so no

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...